RSS
ternyata sudah bulan baru saja..so when this month is over, i'll receive my third month salary from this office. no complain so far...strange huh?
i just saw one of my friend blog, inspiring as usual..n although i knew she doesnt really bother, im glad she didnt throw a terrible review about the latest harry potter movie, although, if i am the one who wrote it...it will be so much worse than hers, n im a big fan of that wizard boy!!!

n i also took a quiz that she put in her blog, n i did my own version of it.
Name your 15 favorite songs and then answer the questions below.

1.aerosmith: i don't wanna miss a thing
2. goo goo dolls: iris
3. belle & sebastian: get me away
4. KOC: losing a war, winning a battle
5. lauryn hill: cant take my eyes of you
6. zeke and the popo: i dont really sure, but i think the title is gravity
7. the beach boys: dont worry baby
8. sore: fruits for today
9. boyzone: you needed me
10. U2: one
11. U2: stuck in the moment
12. KOC: toxic girl
13. club 8: geez, i totally forget the title...uw, i remember now, what shall we do next?
14.incubus: drive
15. india arie: can i walk with you

Where's the first time you hear the song number 9?
when i still in high school, i saw the clip on tv

*What do you feel when you hear song number 4?
sad...why can anybody do the same for me??

*You'll give number 14 for?
me, myself...it sort of the soundtrack of my life, huhu...

*You'll hear number 10 when you feel..
it's got nothing to do with the lyrics.it was my past boyfriend fav song...so i listened to it, when i feel like remembering him.which always like, all the time?

*Do you like the singer number 2?
haha, the funny thing is, i keep misplacing him with stephen tyler..although he rather look like bon jovi, no?

*Who will you dance with while you hear number 3?
hahaha...it's a nice song, for sure..but to dancing with...well, how about my granddad?he is certainly a great dancer

*Your fav lyrics of song number 1?
I don't wanna close my eyes, I don't wanna fall asleep 'cause I'd miss you, babe, and I don't wanna miss a thing. (somebody actually sang it for me, when we almost fallen asleep)

*Do you listen song number 7 when you're broken heart?
hahaha..not really, since it is a feel good song...but i think it'll help. i'll try it the next time my heart is broken

*Miss number 5?
nah..the song is like,everywhere...everybody is listening to it, or at least they have it in their song list.

*Who will you remember if you hear number 8?

the last time i heard it, i thought of that stupid boyfriend of mine..but now...im not really sure

*What's the unique side of number 12?
well, that girl is toxic.what would u think?!

*If someone sings number 15 to you?
i'll cry *sigh* i actually sang that song to someone before.

*Number 6 makes you happy?
well no..its a very depressing song.unless u r a masochist u'd never be happy, while listening to it

*Why'd you love number 13?
because the lyrics used to resemble my past relationship.n the tune is nice.

*If a street musician sings number 11?
i'll give him more money than i usually give

0 comments: