RSS
well,finally i manage 2 write on this blog...
lot of things happen lately,til dunno which 1 is really important 4 me to put in.
yang pasti kemaren such a miserable day 4 me..gw tau kalo hal itu pasti terjadi,tapi kok tetep kaget n sakit ya??
yup,now he belongs 2 sumbody else,so?itu hak dia,lgan gw ama dia putus since...since long2 time ago..he must move on so am i..every time i remember that conversation i keep wondering 'who is he actually' did i ever know him?did he d one whom i feel comfort 2 be with?did he d one where i could count on from everything?is there nothing gut bout me left in his mind?okay forget bout that...
this morning i pick up the phone from my auntie..and gosh!!her voice sounds like my grandma..n krn gw baru bangun jd gw mikir itu emang oma gw,n wajar aja kalo dia nlp jam segitu..but when i realize it...well it wasnt feel so gut...
eh did any of u feel sumthing weird bout me lately?kok gw ngerasa ada yang aneh ama gw ya? tp ga tau juga deh..

0 comments: