RSS
okay,lets talk bout him,d new guy,now.
i spent most of my nite hours with him on the phone lately..well it was nice actually.
he is easy to talk to..fun n well may be its sound silly but he's soooo close with his grandma..maybe its the thing i like most bout him.
n there is some part of him which remaind me bout didit's friend..maybe itu alasan yang salah tapi bikin gw lebih confy aja kalo lg ngobrol brng dia.
but i still dunno where this conversation will bring us to..i still dunno my exact feelin' for him,am i really like him or i just like him for being around n a prove to my self that there's still sumbody who is like to be w/ me.i feel like i really need that now..just some aprovement(bner ga sih artinya bukti) that am accepted by sum1,that there's nothing wrong bout me,that am deserve to receive some amount of luv..
u know,rite now i never can figure out my feelin' like i used to..dunno why..
okey that's all 4 now,my friends come n i must go...
ciao.

0 comments: