RSS
so, finally the day has come. brandon boyd sets his foot in jakarta, and tonight is the big show.

will i come?

no.

and why is that?is it because i cant?

no.

so actually i really COULD come, and i choose not to go.

why?

because of a pretty lil thing called love.

***

do u guys remember some guy from my past?who made me put some mellow songs into this blog?who made me questioning GOD whether 'half' was enough?

i'll consider u remember him.

yes him. he bought me the ticket, and my recent boyfriend didnt, because he has to go to some island near riau for photo sessions, and he doesnt want me to come alone to this big concert.

and suddenly, only yesterday, this ex of mine texted me saying he got the ticket, and would i come along?

up until this morning i set my brain to say yes, its INCUBUS for GOD sake, when will i ever see them again?!

but suddenly, i cant. i cant go with him because i know, if i say yes, then it means, i'll cheat on my recent boyfriend. its so daunting actually..and i surprise my self when i finally turn down the very nice offer.

i choose not to go to incubus concert just because i dont want to cheat on my BF!!!!!can u imagine ME actually doing this thing????!

I really am so PETHATIC.

thats all for now.


bisous!

0 comments: